Weather | SkyHiDailyNews.com

Weather

Current Weather
Overcast
46°F
(8°C)
Humidity: 40%
Wind Speed: Gentle Breeze at 8 mph from the West
Barometer: 29.96 in
Dewpoint: 23°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 42°F (23°C)
Last updated on December 10 2016, 10:15 am
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Saturday, Dec 10th
High: 37°F
Low: 23°F
Snow Likely. 49% chance of precipitation during the day; 63% chance at night.
Sunday, Dec 11th
High: 30°F
Low: 14°F
Snow Likely. 70% chance of precipitation during the day; 30% chance at night.
Monday, Dec 12th
High: 28°F
Low: 13°F
Snow Likely. 32% chance of precipitation during the day; 36% chance at night.
Tuesday, Dec 13th
High: 28°F
Low: 18°F
Snow Likely. 65% chance of precipitation during the day; 70% chance at night.
Wednesday, Dec 14th
High: 30°F
Low: 14°F
Snow Likely. 60% chance of precipitation during the day; 52% chance at night.
Thursday, Dec 15th
High: 29°F
Low: 12°F
Chance Snow. 50% chance of precipitation during the day; 50% chance at night.
Friday, Dec 16th
High: 23°F
Low: 0°F
Chance Snow. 38% chance of precipitation during the day; % chance at night.