Ann Stricklin of Tabernash would like to nominate Jeanne Ducommun as for the Grand County Good Neighbor Award. She writes: "For six years our family has had 80 slash piles on our property at CR 50 and CR 5 near Fraser. This was a neighborhood logging project to take down beetle killed trees. This year, a company called Slash-erator made it possible for us to burn these piles. Our family decided to burn half the piles this year and possibly half next year. Jeanne Ducommun who lives just above these piles was so thrilled with this company and a chance to be rid of these piles that she decided to financially help our family so that we could complete this project in one year. Due to Jeanne's generosity and effort with others, Fraser is rid of an eyesore and potential fire hazard. Therefore I want to recognize Jeanne Ducommun as a Grand County Good Neighbor."
- Kremmling man claims officers, deputies violated his civil rights
- Presentation explores hunting practices of Native Americans
- Winter Park's Seemann repeats as Junior National Aerial champion
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Letter: Without justice, there is no happiness