Trinity Episcopal Church marks 100 years of Episcopal presence in western Grand County on Sunday, June 10. The Right Reverend Robert O'Neill, Bishop of Colorado, will preach and celebrate Holy Eucharist at 11 a.m. at the church located at 9th and Central in Kremmling. Members of the congregation will provide a picnic lunch following the service. Everyone is invited to attend and help Trinity celebrate this historic event.
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Letter: Lake Granby hasn’t been getting its fair share of stocked fish