Maralyn Branstetter of Hot Sulphur Springs writes, "On Friday, Feb. 1, Our Lady of the Snow Church served the Granby Community Dinner. This was made much more enjoyable thanks to the participation of three young ladies and three young men from our communities. The three girls are Mackenzie, Emily and Addie, the children of Tony and Shawna DePlata. The three boys are representatives of Scout Troops 605, Matthew Hardman, Troop 104, Charles Varney, and Cub Scout Pack 104, Noah Hardman. Both the parents and Scoutmaster Craig Hardman can be especially proud of these willing workers. All of them pitched in to make the dining experience run smoothly and were great help in setting up and cleaning up. With young people like these six, the future of our country is bright."
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Letter: Lake Granby hasn’t been getting its fair share of stocked fish