"Mountain Family Center would like to recognize Fran Dall and Sue Perkins for their tireless efforts in keeping the Hot Sulphur Springs Coat Closet, Kremmling Food Bank and Kremmling Totes Program organized and well-stocked. Each week Fran and Sue travel many miles to help the Center. Wind, snow, and freezing temperatures do not stop these women from their volunteer duties. So many nonprofit organizations depend on reliable volunteers to help accomplish their goals and to operate at full capacity. The Center is very fortunate to have volunteers and good neighbors like Fran and Sue. Thank you."
Good Neighbor: Keeping pantries stocked
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided