The Sky-Hi News would like to recognize the firefighters at Granby Fire for their neighborly assistance. A very difficult-to-reach fire alarm on the ceiling of the pressroom had been chirping periodically for several months. On last week, three friendly firefighters came by with a great-big ladder and a 9-volt battery, set up the ladder in the warehouse loft to reach the alarm situated about 35 feet high, and magically stopped the annoying chirping that had plagued the newsroom for some time. All of us in the office of the Sky-Hi News are supremely grateful.
Letter of thanks: Quieting the chirp
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water