Mark Blean of Winter Park appreciates the professionals at the Denver Health Clinic in Winter Park for staying past closing time for him. He writes: "I would like to say a big 'thank you' to Hannah Foley and staff. After injuring myself while hiking near Vasquez Peak, I arrived at the clinic 15 minutes after the clinic closed for the day. Thankfully, the entire staff stayed almost two hours late in order to treat my injury. They were, and continue to be, the nicest, most helpful and sincere medical staff I have ever encountered.
Letter to the Editor: Health care with heart
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided