The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus, which already featured four great Colorado resorts in Winter Park, Copper Mountain, Crested Butte and Steamboat, will add Eldora Mountain Resort to its 2014-2015 pass.
In addition to unlimited skiing at Winter Park Resort and Copper Mountain, six unrestricted days at Steamboat and three unrestricted days at Crested Butte, 2014-2015 Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus holders now have access to unlimited skiing at Eldora with no blackout dates. That’s nearly 11,000 skiable acres spread out over four mountain ranges. Pass start at $509 for adults. Add in five days at New Zealand’s Mt. Ruapehu and the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus includes year-round skiing/riding over two hemispheres. College and teen passes are currently on sale for $389, while children (6-12) can get a pass for $279 and children 5 and under can ski all season for just $30. Active and retired military members and their dependents are eligible to receive additional savings with the Patriot Pass for just $339.
Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus holders get great benefits all season long, including:
• Unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain, and now Eldora Mountain Resort, six days at Steamboat, and three days at Crested Butte with no Blackouts.
• Twenty Friends & Family discounted tickets ($59 from open to December 19; $69 from December 20- March 15) for use at Copper Mountain and Winter Park Resort (10 per resort).
• Exclusive discounts on retail, rentals, food and beverage and ski school at select participating resorts.
• Lodging discounts at Copper Mountain, Steamboat and Winter Park Resort.
• Fifty percent off Coca-Cola® Tubing at Winter Park Resort.
The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus can be purchased online at SkiColorado.com or by calling 800-977-7669.