In this week’s video, learn about a former inholding on the western side of Rocky Mountain National Park, once the Betty Dick cabin, that is now being used as an education center at the true headwaters of the Colorado River. Reporter Reid Tulley visited the property on Friday, July 19, during a fishing clinic hosted by the Colorado River Headwaters Chapter of Trout Unlimited and spoke with Trail River Ranch Education Center volunteer Bonnie Severson about the center’s plans. It is the facility’s first summer as an education center within Rocky, operating under special use permit issued by the National Park Service.
Out of Bounds with Reid Tulley: Trail River Ranch
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided