Members of the Winter Park Town Council unanimously approved the first reading of an ordinance prohibiting retail marijuana establishments in the town during the regular meeting of Town Council on Tuesday, Aug. 20. The second reading of the ordinance will take place on Oct. 1, and will be a public hearing.
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Tabernash resident floats ideas for marijuana co-op
- Letter: Lake Granby hasn’t been getting its fair share of stocked fish