The Kremmling Board of Trustees passed an ordinance during their regular meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 21, prohibiting all marijuana establishments within town limits. The ordinance passed unanimously with one absence.
Kremmling prohibits marijuana establishments
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19