The 19th Annual Christmas Dinner for Grand County Seniors, hosted by the Holiday Helpers, is set to provide entertainment, a gift, a raffle ticket for each guest older than 55, and a wonderful meal served by the Granby Fire Department. The event takes place starting at 11 a.m., with lunch at noon, on Sunday, Dec. 1, at the Granby Town Hall. (Guests younger than 55 are welcome, they are just asked to make a donation.) The Grand County seniors hope to make it an extra special holiday this year for local seniors. Contact Jodi Griesch at 970-531-8794 with any questions, donations or volunteer information.
Photo: Holiday Helpers to host annual Christmas dinner, Dec. 1
Trending in: News
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions, April 13 - April 19