Grand Lake invites the community and visitors to an annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, a great way to ring in the holidays after a day of Black Friday shopping. Mayor Judy Burke will light the 26-foot tree donated by Robert and Nancy Lavington. Attendees will be treated to a hot chocolate bar, with all of the yummy toppings, provided by the Grand Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. Caroling during the ceremony will be led by Juliet Shams, a fifteen year-old Middle Park High School sophomore.
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Letter: Lake Granby hasn’t been getting its fair share of stocked fish