The Granby Elementary School will host an instructive anatomical challenge course on March 5, at the school’s gymnasium. The course will enable families to evaluate their physical fitness and learn the structure of the circulatory system. The public is invited to join the elementary school students from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 and take part in the event. A model of the circulatory system will be set up in the gym. An adult or guardian must supervise all children, and participants are asked to dress in workout clothes with sneakers or soft-soled shoes.
Elementary school hosts Heart Challenge Course
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- GL tree lighting is Nov. 29
- Rotary to select students to attend Rotary Youth conference, camps
- Drug Take-Back event set for Oct. 26
- Photo: Holiday Helpers to host annual Christmas dinner, Dec. 1