Online registration for the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards Conference began Feb. 15, at www.rmRYLA.org. Students entering 11th and 12th grades in the fall are encouraged to apply to RYLA Conference to be held in Estes Park on Sunday, July 20 to Friday, July 25. Interviews will be held at 1:30 PM on Thursday, April 10, at Middle Park High School. Contact your local Rotary Club. Contact information is available on the web page. Conference tuition is paid by the sponsoring Rotary Clubs in Grand County. Young RYLA students entering the 8th grade next fall can register online at http://www.rmryla.org/about_young_ryla.html. Two camp sessions are scheduled for the Young camps in Larkspur, Colo: Young RYLA Camp-1, July 20 - 25; Young RYLA Camp-2, July 27 - Aug. 1. Please choose a specific camp when applying online. Up to six applicants will be selected to attend.
Rotary to select students to attend Rotary Youth conference, camps
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- New director McCord joins Grand Futures Prevention Coalition
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- Fabric Nook offers learn-to-sew classes through Granby Recreation
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Feb. 26- March 4