The 9Health Fair will offer preventative health screenings and tests at locations this weekend at the elementary school in Granby from 7:30-11:30 a.m. on April 26. Available free screenings include blood pressure, vision and hearing. The fair will also offer optional blood chemistry, blood count, PSA, colon cancer screenings and more that range from $15 to $40 per screening. Health care professionals and educational exhibits will be available as well. To finding a complete list of available screenings, prepare for the fair and save time by registering online, visit 9healthfair.org.
9Health Fair coming to Grand County
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- New director McCord joins Grand Futures Prevention Coalition
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- History group plans Ute Native American Exhibit
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, May 28-June 3