Join the Granby Recreation Department and Grand County gardener Peg Steffen in this fun class to learn how to garden in our mountain environment. The class will cover soil and site preparation, plant materials that grow in high altitudes, perennial and rock gardening, native plants, and principles of Xeriscape landscaping. The class will be held from 6:30- 8:30 p.m., on Wednesday, June 11, at the Granby Community Building. The cost is $25 and pre-registration is required. Call the Recreation Department today at 970-887-3961 to register.
High Altitude Gardening Class offered in Granby
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Chamber hosts July mixer at K9 Bliss Swim Therapy
- Snowmobile Club kicks off season with pancake breakfast
- Photo: Restoring the past at the 4 Bar 4 Ranch
- Grand County’s Peaks ‘n Pines Quilt Guild hosts show, seeks entries