Doc Wild is coming to Trail River Ranch on Wednesday, June 25. Doc Wild is an environmental educator, geologist and biologist and storyteller who performs hilarious alter-egos while educating us about our environment. He will be at Trail River Ranch on June 25, and then at the Fraser Valley Rec Day Camp on June 26. Check him out: www.docwildsworld.com. If interested in signing up, email Lisa Simpson for sign up information. The fee is $25 per person with lunch included, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Meet at the Kawuneeche Visitor’s Center at 9:20 a.m. for shuttles to Trail River Ranch.
Environmental educator Doc Wild performs at Trail River Ranch
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, June 20 - 26
- Photo: Restoring the past at the 4 Bar 4 Ranch
- Winter Park, Fraser supply residents with free seedlings
- Grand County community events calendar, Dec. 11-Dec. 17