Pancho & Lefty’s of Grand Lake invites the public to join the town and the Grand Lake Chamber of Commerce boards in welcoming the chamber’s new staff members Kacey Beres (Executive Director) and Samantha Miller (Marketing & Tourism Director) at a Meet and Greet Party. The event will start at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday May 15 at Pancho & Lefty’s. There will be a free taco bar from 5:30- 6:30 p.m. Both Beres and Miller say they are excited to interact with the community and discuss what the chamber can offer.
Meet the Grand Lake Chamber directors
Trending in: Announcements
- High-altitude gardening classes offered in Granby
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, April 11-17
- Grand Lake holds community engagement meeting April 17
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- GL Fire hosting Easter hunt