As many as 19 swimmers took to the Grand Lake waters on Saturday, Aug. 17, in a long-distance race that benefitted Grand County Hospice Care. Diehard swimmers started at Point Park on one shore and swam to the town’s kayak dock at the town’s beachfront. Sioux Kuglitsch of Tabernash took first place, followed by Cindy Hajost of Great Falls, Va., second, and Dee Bartlett of Tabernash, third. The youngest racer was 13-year-old Tieler Yohn, who was sponsored by Excel Energy.
Tabernash woman wins long-distance Grand Lake swim race
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Cre8tivity dance classes offered in Granby, first session begins Oct. 15
- GL tree lighting is Nov. 29
- Rotary to select students to attend Rotary Youth conference, camps
- Birth: Marley Elizabeth Grace Henk