US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Drug Take-Back event set for Oct. 26
- Fabric Nook offers learn-to-sew classes through Granby Recreation
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Feb. 26- March 4
- Learn Photoshop for better photography