U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Voters can hear candidates’ views at forum on Oct. 22
- Heritage Coalition launches membership drive
- Funds available for irrigation projects on private property
- Grand County Community Events Calendar March 19-26