U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand Lake Winter Carnival Results
- Cre8tivity dance classes offered in Granby, first session begins Oct. 15
- Birth: Marley Elizabeth Grace Henk
- Grand Lake Fire hosts Open House