Grand Lake Fire is hosting a Fire Prevention Week Open House and Community Barbecue. The event includes free barbecue, fire and safety education stations, Sparky the Fire Dog, Smoky Bear and giveaways for youngsters. The public is invited to join in for an afternoon of good food and important safety messages. The event is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., on Wednesday, Oct. 2, at the Grand Lake Fire Station.
Grand Lake Fire hosts Open House
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, May 28-June 3
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Feb. 26- March 4
- Grand Lake branding team launches logo contest