Grand County is offering some unique opportunities this fall hunting season (October and November) sponsored by the Middle Park Habitat Partnership Program. Coordinated hunts will take place on private property during elk season. Youth hunters between 12 and 17 years-old, as well as anyone interested in becoming a youth mentor are invited to participate. For more information, contact Ted at 970-724-3267 or Tyson at 970-887-0986.
Program mentors young hunters
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County community events calendar, Dec. 11-Dec. 17
- Grand County’s Peaks ‘n Pines Quilt Guild hosts show, seeks entries
- Grand Lake Fire hosts Open House
- Voters can hear candidates’ views at forum on Oct. 22