Grand County is offering some unique opportunities this fall hunting season (October and November) sponsored by the Middle Park Habitat Partnership Program. Coordinated hunts will take place on private property during elk season. Youth hunters between 12 and 17 years-old, as well as anyone interested in becoming a youth mentor are invited to participate. For more information, contact Ted at 970-724-3267 or Tyson at 970-887-0986.
Program mentors young hunters
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Cre8tivity dance classes offered in Granby, first session begins Oct. 15
- GL tree lighting is Nov. 29
- Rotary to select students to attend Rotary Youth conference, camps
- Photo: Holiday Helpers to host annual Christmas dinner, Dec. 1