The Trail Blazers Snowmobile Club, Inc. is kicking off its 2013-14 snowmobiling season with an annual Pancake Breakfast. The club will be serving pancakes, sausage links, bacon, scrambled eggs, juice and coffee. There is no obligation, no catch. Of course, if you decide to join our club as a business member, we’d love your support. We’ll have applications, newsletters, and other information at the Pancake Breakfast. If you have questions contact us by email: email@example.com or call club president Tom Mason 970-531-5812 or club secretary Debbie Mason 970-531-3480.
Snowmobile Club kicks off season with pancake breakfast
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- New director McCord joins Grand Futures Prevention Coalition
- Voters can hear candidates’ views at forum on Oct. 22
- Heritage Coalition launches membership drive
- Funds available for irrigation projects on private property