Grand Lake invites the community and visitors to an annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, a great way to ring in the holidays after a day of Black Friday shopping. Mayor Judy Burke will light the 26-foot tree donated by Robert and Nancy Lavington. Attendees will be treated to a hot chocolate bar, with all of the yummy toppings, provided by the Grand Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. Caroling during the ceremony will be led by Juliet Shams, a fifteen year-old Middle Park High School sophomore.
GL tree lighting is Nov. 29
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, June 20 - 26
- Drug Take-Back event set for Oct. 26
- Fabric Nook offers learn-to-sew classes through Granby Recreation
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Feb. 26- March 4