Grand Lake invites the community and visitors to an annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, a great way to ring in the holidays after a day of Black Friday shopping. Mayor Judy Burke will light the 26-foot tree donated by Robert and Nancy Lavington. Attendees will be treated to a hot chocolate bar, with all of the yummy toppings, provided by the Grand Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. Caroling during the ceremony will be led by Juliet Shams, a fifteen year-old Middle Park High School sophomore.
GL tree lighting is Nov. 29
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County’s Peaks ‘n Pines Quilt Guild hosts show, seeks entries
- Chamber hosts July mixer at K9 Bliss Swim Therapy
- Fabric Nook offers learn-to-sew classes through Granby Recreation
- Snowmobile Club kicks off season with pancake breakfast