The NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is hosting a winter event with holiday dishes homemade in Grand County. The gathering, in partnership with Mary Housely from The Bridge, is intended to serve as an opportunity to share information about resources and opportunities for people who have disabilities and seniors with goals for living well in northwest Colorado communities. NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is sponsoring this mix-and-mingle winter gathering. Under new leadership, the Center is making a concerted effort to reach out and work with those to which it can provide support in Grand County.
NW Colorado Center for Independence hosts gathering Dec. 13
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Photo: Restoring the past at the 4 Bar 4 Ranch
- Voters can hear candidates’ views at forum on Oct. 22
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- Fabric Nook offers learn-to-sew classes through Granby Recreation