The NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is hosting a winter event with holiday dishes homemade in Grand County. The gathering, in partnership with Mary Housely from The Bridge, is intended to serve as an opportunity to share information about resources and opportunities for people who have disabilities and seniors with goals for living well in northwest Colorado communities. NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is sponsoring this mix-and-mingle winter gathering. Under new leadership, the Center is making a concerted effort to reach out and work with those to which it can provide support in Grand County.
NW Colorado Center for Independence hosts gathering Dec. 13
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Grand County Community Events Calendar, May 28-June 3
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- Grand County Community Events Calendar Feb. 26- March 4
- Grand Lake branding team launches logo contest