The Winter Park-Fraser Valley Rotary Club had its first family-friendly BINGO night on Saturday, Nov. 23. The Winter Park-Fraser Valley Rotary Club will host 13 BINGO nights during the upcoming ski season. Visit www.winterparkfraservalleyrotary.com for a complete list of dates. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., the first game starts around 7 p.m., and last about 1.5 hours. Carvers, located in downtown Winter Park, has graciously donated its restaurant space for the events. Carvers will be serving wine, beer, and cocktails (Shirley Temples for the kiddos) during BINGO night, and light snacks will also be available. The proceeds will be split with various nonprofit charities in the Fraser Valley. The cards are $3 apiece for 12 games, and the winners get lots of cash prizes. BINGO night is a great way to have lots of fun while supporting your community.
Winter Park Fraser Valley Rotary hosts charity Bingo throughout season
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- NW Colorado Center for Independence hosts gathering Dec. 13
- High-altitude gardening classes offered in Granby
- Photo: Winter Park snow guns signal start to ski season
- Open House about State Highway 9 project set for Nov. 7