The Colorado Department of Transportation announced that U.S.40 over Berthoud Pass will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 to 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, due to adverse conditions and avalanche potential.
ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
Trending in: Announcements
- Photo: Hot Sulphur Springs tree decorating gets help from Mountain Parks Electric
- Photo: Restoring the past at the 4 Bar 4 Ranch
- Grand County’s Peaks ‘n Pines Quilt Guild hosts show, seeks entries
- Voters can hear candidates’ views at forum on Oct. 22
- NW Colorado Center for Independence hosts gathering Dec. 13