Changes at GCLD; public computers, meeting space charge, late fees
October 1, 2016
The Grand County Library District (GCLS) made changes effective Oct. 1 in their libraries due to reduced revenues. The changes include removing 10 public computers across the district, public meeting spaces reservations will cost $20 per four hours and overdue fines for late returns will increase by $0.05 per item per day.
Fine changes will affect all patrons, including seniors, GCLD staff, and Trustee members.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law