Changes at GCLD; public computers, meeting space charge, late fees
October 1, 2016
The Grand County Library District (GCLS) made changes effective Oct. 1 in their libraries due to reduced revenues. The changes include removing 10 public computers across the district, public meeting spaces reservations will cost $20 per four hours and overdue fines for late returns will increase by $0.05 per item per day.
Fine changes will affect all patrons, including seniors, GCLD staff, and Trustee members.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer