Coroner releases name of woman found dead
June 1, 2016
The Grand County Coroner, Brenda Bock released the name of the woman who was found dead on May 30 on Colo. Highway 125.
Sarah Miller, 24, died of a self inflicted gunshot wound, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, Lt. Dan Mayer. She was found near C Lazy U Ranch where she worked.
"The investigation is ongoing," said Mayer. "However, we haven't uncovered any evidence of foul play."
Her friends and co-workers did not see a reason that she would have done this, according to Mayer. She was well known and well liked in the community, said Mayer.
Grief counseling was available for employees at C Lazy U Ranch on Monday.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer