Free ask-a-lawyer clinic in Grand
September 13, 2016
The 14th Judicial District courts and Access to Justice Committee will begin offering monthly ask-a-lawyer legal clinics in Grand County. Clinics will be held from 3-5 p.m. on September 14.
The clinics are free to residents of the county. Individual, 15-minute appointments at the clinics will be with volunteer lawyers to discuss civil matters including divorce, custody, protection orders, landlord-tenant problems, foreclosures and bankruptcy and debt problems.
Professional interpreters will be available.
Clinics will be held at the Grand County Judicial Center at 307 Moffat Ave. in Hot Sulphur Springs. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the clerk's office at 970-725-3357. Walk-ins will be served as time allows.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning
- Third crash in Grand County this week claims life of man, 27