Free ask-a-lawyer clinic in Grand
October 11, 2016
The 14th Judicial District courts and Access to Justice Committee is offering its monthly ask-a-lawyer legal clinic in Grand County. Clinics will be held from 3-5 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The clinics are free to residents of the county. Individual, 15-minute appointments at the clinics will be with volunteer lawyers to discuss civil matters including divorce, custody, protection orders, landlord-tenant problems, foreclosures and bankruptcy and debt problems.
Professional interpreters will be available.
Clinics will be held at the Grand County Judicial Center at 307 Moffat Ave. in Hot Sulphur Springs. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the clerk's office at 970-725-3357. Walk-ins will be served as time allows.
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet