GCBA members certified in First Aid, CPR
September 21, 2016
On Friday September 16 members of the Grand County Builders Association joined together for a full day of First Aid and CPR Training. The Grand County Builders Association (GCBA) is an advocate for the building industry. In April members joined together for a two-day intense 10-Hour OSHA Training to get certified with the new OSHA Regulations. "Trainings are important to set a high standard of job site safety," said Lindsey Morrow, Executive Director of GCBA.
GCBA thanks Dustin Peterson & Daniel Goncalves from Grand County EMS for teaching the group and Alpine Lumber & Rocky Mountain Spray Foam for hosting the event. Members and employees who attended include Big Valley Construction, Complete Home Electronics, JVA, Middle Park Residential Services, Rocky Mountain Spray Foam & Ye Ol' Carpenters, LLC.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger