Grand Classic Golf Tournament a “Hole in One”
July 7, 2016
The Grand Foundation and Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation District (FVMRD) wants to thank Pole Creek Golf Club and Golf Granby Ranch for providing excellent course conditions for the 17th Annual Grand Classic Golf Tournament. The weather was perfect for the two-day fundraiser held on June 17 and 18. This year's event attracted 204 golfers, once again raising funds that will be used to improve programs and services for the residents and guests of Grand County.
"We are extremely grateful to all of our partners that make the Grand Classic Tournament such a tremendous success," said Megan Ledin, Grand Foundation Executive Director. "The dollars generated from this unique, collaborative event will help strengthen the community. We owe a debt of gratitude to our many tournament participants and sponsors. We are so thankful for their leadership and their dedication to Grand County."
The Grand Classic's success is due in large part to the many individuals and businesses who contribute countless hours, goods and services to the tournament. A special thank you to the volunteers and committee members who collaborated on this event. It has become an annual favorite for many golfers, and that is due to the excitement of the game, the style of the format and the long history of support. Congratulations to all of the tournament winners.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water