Letter: Granby Chamber, thank you to Grand Elk Golf Club
June 14, 2016
Grand Elk Golf Club for "Putting" it off the Green!
As the sun poked its way through the clouds on a glorious Wednesday, June 8 over 60 Chamber Members took to Grand Elk's driving range to knock a few balls out of the park and try their hand at the putt-putt obstacle course. Gary Key serenaded the group, while onlookers feasted on fabulous prime rib and chicken skewers, salad, homemade chips, veggies and chocolate mousse. The Chamber would like to extend their extreme gratitude to Austin Anderson, Mike Ritter and the staff at Grand Elk for "putting" on an outstanding mixer for all to enjoy. Grand Elk also provided golfing door prizes to five lucky winners. And, many thanks to our members who came out to challenge and compete in the activities.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law