Lightening survivors sought for research project
October 21, 2016
Have you been hit by lightening?
If so, Barb Stemple of Grand Lake, is looking for lightening survivors who will share they stories for a research project.
Stemple was hit by lightening a few years ago and survived. She has joined a lightning data research group in Denver and they are looking for people who have survived getting hit by lightening, and who are willing to share their medical issues for a research project.
Please email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Brian Ward, who died in Highway 9 crash, was commercial pilot, devoted husband
- Missing Aspen couple found dead below Capitol Peak summit
- Dollar General adding location in Granby
- Grand County police blotter: Bear ‘wreaks havoc’ in Fraser; suspicious yellow bag at church
- Long-time Sky-Hi News columnist passes away at 71