Lightening survivors sought for research project
October 21, 2016
Have you been hit by lightening?
If so, Barb Stemple of Grand Lake, is looking for lightening survivors who will share they stories for a research project.
Stemple was hit by lightening a few years ago and survived. She has joined a lightning data research group in Denver and they are looking for people who have survived getting hit by lightening, and who are willing to share their medical issues for a research project.
Please email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike