Local government meetings in Grand County
June 13, 2016
There are a number of local government meetings this week in Grand County.
On Monday June 13 the Town of Grand Lake will hold a Board of Trustees Afternoon Workshop beginning at 5 p.m. in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room, located at 1026 Park Avenue in Grand Lake. The Grand Lake Board of Trustees meeting in a Workshop to discuss matter which will be presented before the Board later in the evening during the Board's regular session.
The Grand Lake Board of Trustees will reconvene at 7:30 p.m. on Monday June 13, also in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room. The Grand Lake Planning Commission is scheduled to hold a Regular Meeting, if there is an agenda, at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday June 15, 2016 in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room.
The Town of Granby's Board of Trustees will hold a Regular Meeting on beginning at 6 p.m. on Tuesday June 14, 2016 in the Granby Town Hall, located at Zero Jasper Avenue in Granby. Granby is also scheduled to hold Municipal Court beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday June 16, 2016.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law