Local government meetings in Grand County
June 13, 2016
There are a number of local government meetings this week in Grand County.
On Monday June 13 the Town of Grand Lake will hold a Board of Trustees Afternoon Workshop beginning at 5 p.m. in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room, located at 1026 Park Avenue in Grand Lake. The Grand Lake Board of Trustees meeting in a Workshop to discuss matter which will be presented before the Board later in the evening during the Board's regular session.
The Grand Lake Board of Trustees will reconvene at 7:30 p.m. on Monday June 13, also in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room. The Grand Lake Planning Commission is scheduled to hold a Regular Meeting, if there is an agenda, at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday June 15, 2016 in the Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room.
The Town of Granby's Board of Trustees will hold a Regular Meeting on beginning at 6 p.m. on Tuesday June 14, 2016 in the Granby Town Hall, located at Zero Jasper Avenue in Granby. Granby is also scheduled to hold Municipal Court beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday June 16, 2016.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer