Mountain Moon Yoga donates $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance
October 27, 2016
Mountain Moon Yoga announced this week that their donation yoga classes donated $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance.
The money will go towards the purchase of a trail maintenance fat tire bike (Salsa Mukluk). The bike is outfitted to carry tools, even a chainsaw!
"We all appreciate the hard work and energy Meara McQuain and her staff do all year long to create and maintain our multi-use trails enjoyed by locals and visitors alike," said owner, Margaret Strom.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Grand County news briefs: Sulphur Trails project plans released by Forest Service
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)