Mountain Moon Yoga donates $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance
October 27, 2016
Mountain Moon Yoga announced this week that their donation yoga classes donated $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance.
The money will go towards the purchase of a trail maintenance fat tire bike (Salsa Mukluk). The bike is outfitted to carry tools, even a chainsaw!
"We all appreciate the hard work and energy Meara McQuain and her staff do all year long to create and maintain our multi-use trails enjoyed by locals and visitors alike," said owner, Margaret Strom.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning