Open House at Centennial Bank, Pink Ribbon program
October 11, 2016
Centennial Bank and Trust announce the roll-out of its Pink Ribbon Debit Card program through the month of October at all 17 locations. The bank is offering new and existing customers an opportunity to fight breast cancer throughout Colorado.
The Winter Park Banking Center will host an open house from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. October 14 at their location, 77699 US Highway 40 to introduce customers to the Pink Ribbon program.
"As a community bank, the Pink Ribbon program is a great way for us to give back and support an important organization with a tremendous impact," says Aneta Williams, banking center manager, Winter Park, Centennial Bank and Trust.
"Our open house on October 14 will be an opportunity for us share information on the Pink Ribbon program and thank our customers for their trust and their business."
Pink Ribbon debit cards are free and available with all Centennial Bank and Trust personal checking accounts. For each swipe, the bank makes a contribution, at no cost to the customer, toward the local fight against breast cancer.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer