Open House at Centennial Bank, Pink Ribbon program
October 11, 2016
Centennial Bank and Trust announce the roll-out of its Pink Ribbon Debit Card program through the month of October at all 17 locations. The bank is offering new and existing customers an opportunity to fight breast cancer throughout Colorado.
The Winter Park Banking Center will host an open house from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. October 14 at their location, 77699 US Highway 40 to introduce customers to the Pink Ribbon program.
"As a community bank, the Pink Ribbon program is a great way for us to give back and support an important organization with a tremendous impact," says Aneta Williams, banking center manager, Winter Park, Centennial Bank and Trust.
"Our open house on October 14 will be an opportunity for us share information on the Pink Ribbon program and thank our customers for their trust and their business."
Pink Ribbon debit cards are free and available with all Centennial Bank and Trust personal checking accounts. For each swipe, the bank makes a contribution, at no cost to the customer, toward the local fight against breast cancer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire