Proposed waterline extension in Tabernash, public meeting
September 26, 2016
Tabernash Meadows Water and Sanitation District will be conducting a public meeting on a proposed 3,800 feet of waterline extension from Conroy Excavation, under US Highway 40 in front of the post office and then south. The meeting will be held at 5 p.m., Sept. 29 at the Fraser Fire Station.
"This extension through the spine of the town of Tabernash will make available municipal water to those parties who want it," said Whitney Kemper, Board Chairman.
"No one will be required to tap into the waterline and there will be no executive meetings of the District on the proposal. This coming meeting is the third and will gauge the interest of the community. Work will begin this coming summer should there be a demand."
A presentation of the extent, costs and benefits will be presented at this meeting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Brian Ward, who died in Highway 9 crash, was commercial pilot, devoted husband
- Missing Aspen couple found dead below Capitol Peak summit
- Dollar General adding location in Granby
- Grand County police blotter: Bear ‘wreaks havoc’ in Fraser; suspicious yellow bag at church
- Kremmling man arrested after shots fired incident