Proposed waterline extension in Tabernash, public meeting
September 26, 2016
Tabernash Meadows Water and Sanitation District will be conducting a public meeting on a proposed 3,800 feet of waterline extension from Conroy Excavation, under US Highway 40 in front of the post office and then south. The meeting will be held at 5 p.m., Sept. 29 at the Fraser Fire Station.
"This extension through the spine of the town of Tabernash will make available municipal water to those parties who want it," said Whitney Kemper, Board Chairman.
"No one will be required to tap into the waterline and there will be no executive meetings of the District on the proposal. This coming meeting is the third and will gauge the interest of the community. Work will begin this coming summer should there be a demand."
A presentation of the extent, costs and benefits will be presented at this meeting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Building booms: Development back on track for county after years-long lull
- Grand Ditch leak causes trail flooding in RMNP
- ‘Fear of change’ biggest hurdle for growth, says new chamber director
- SING THEM BLUES: Blues from the Top Festival returns this weekend to Winter Park
- Memorial Service: Donna Childress