Raegner comments on appointment to School Board
December 1, 2016
Grand County local Ed Raegner was appointed to the East Grand School District Board of Education earlier this month, following the resignation of former Board member Bambi Statz.
Raegner will represent District No. 4 within the East Grand School District, encompassing the Fraser and Winter Park areas east of US Highway 40.
"This came about sort of quickly," Raegner said.
"I didn't come into this with an agenda. I think the number one goal is to keep the School District going on the path it is on. There have been a lot of improvements across the school system and I hope to help keep that going in the right direction."
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Announcements
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet