October 31, 2016
Erin-Rose Schneider, science teacher at Middle Park High School, was awarded $1,500 from the National P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education to cover the cost of National Board Certification.
The P.E.O. Sisterhood is an international women's organization of about 250,000 members with a primary focus on providing educational opportunities for female students worldwide. There are two Grand County Chapters, IX and IE with a total membership of about 95 women, dedicated to fostering educational opportunities for local women. For more information, visit PEOinternational.org or call Dede Fay at 970-531-7020.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King