October 31, 2016
Erin-Rose Schneider, science teacher at Middle Park High School, was awarded $1,500 from the National P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education to cover the cost of National Board Certification.
The P.E.O. Sisterhood is an international women's organization of about 250,000 members with a primary focus on providing educational opportunities for female students worldwide. There are two Grand County Chapters, IX and IE with a total membership of about 95 women, dedicated to fostering educational opportunities for local women. For more information, visit PEOinternational.org or call Dede Fay at 970-531-7020.
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet