Touch an airplane, meet a pilot
September 1, 2016
Grand County Historical Association Emily Warner Field Aviation Museum and Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 1267 have partnered again to invite all Grand County pre-school children and their parents or teachers to join them Friday, September 2 at 10:30 a.m. at Granby/Grand County Airport at 1023 CR 610 in Granby to enjoy "Touch An Airplane Meet A Pilot"; a free event.
Children from Grand Kids Preschool in Fraser attended last year.
The Emily Warner Field Aviation Museum will also be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. located in the historic Rocky Mountain Airways airline terminal. For additional information, contact Penny Hamilton 970-887-2101.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning