Amy Kaplanis re-elected to Ace Hardware board of directors
June 14, 2016
Ace Hardware Corporation, the largest retailer-owned hardware cooperative in the world, announced changes to its board of directors today following its 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Member director Amy Kaplanis was re-elected to her second term on the Ace Hardware board of directors.
Kaplanis, 46, is owner and president of Country Ace Hardware in Granby. Prior to becoming affiliated with Ace Hardware, Kaplanis worked for Accenture in its Consulting and Services practices for nearly 10 years. Additionally, she worked for Black & Decker for six years. Kaplanis serves on numerous committees, including an input team that influences corporate communications at Ace. Kaplanis holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from George Washington University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Denver.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning
- Third crash in Grand County this week claims life of man, 27