CarQuest joins U-Haul network
June 16, 2016
CarQuest of Granby has signed on as a U-Haul neighborhood dealer to serve the Granby community.
CarQuest of Granby at 62487 U.S. Highway. 40 will offer U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing equipment, pre-tow inspection, support rental items, boxes and in-store pick-up for boxes.
CarQuest of Granby owner, John DeCicco is proud to team with the industry leader in do-it-yourself moving and self-storage to better meet the demands of Grand County.
U-Haul and CarQuest of Granby are striving to benefit the environment through sustainability initiatives. Truck sharing is a core U-Haul sustainability business practice that allows individuals to access a fleet of trucks that is larger than what they could access on an individual basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Riddell: Knowing when to ‘fold’em’: When startups don’t make it
- Five Rings Financial offers education and long-term investment strategies
- Talking shop: Bob Fanch, Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort
- Grand Elk subdivision looks to the future after tumultuous past
- Vacation rentals may see stricter regulations in 2017
- Brian Ward, who died in Highway 9 crash, was commercial pilot, devoted husband
- Missing Aspen couple found dead below Capitol Peak summit
- Dollar General adding location in Granby
- Grand County police blotter: Bear ‘wreaks havoc’ in Fraser; suspicious yellow bag at church
- Long-time Sky-Hi News columnist passes away at 71