Centennial Bank adds new service group
September 20, 2016
Centennial Bank and Trust has added a private client services group in Colorado and expanded its overall service offering to include treasury management, retirement planning, wealth advisory, mortgage banking, investment, insurance and card services for individuals and businesses.
The new private client services team will be led by John Bohan, a market leader. He brings more than 10 years of experience in providing comprehensive financial advice for families and business owners. Bohan holds a Business Administration degree from The University of Kansas, is a graduate from the College of Financial Planning and is designated as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.
"We continue to expand our services throughout Colorado and add veteran banking and finance professionals to our leadership team to meet the needs of our customers," says Steve Ward, president, Centennial Bank and Trust.
"We're delivering the personalized service of a community bank with the full-service resources of a large bank. Our customers can expect a relationship-based approach with a full suite of services to meet their individual banking and financial needs."
Trending In: Business
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Grand County news briefs: Sulphur Trails project plans released by Forest Service
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)