Centennial Bank adds new service group
September 20, 2016
Centennial Bank and Trust has added a private client services group in Colorado and expanded its overall service offering to include treasury management, retirement planning, wealth advisory, mortgage banking, investment, insurance and card services for individuals and businesses.
The new private client services team will be led by John Bohan, a market leader. He brings more than 10 years of experience in providing comprehensive financial advice for families and business owners. Bohan holds a Business Administration degree from The University of Kansas, is a graduate from the College of Financial Planning and is designated as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.
"We continue to expand our services throughout Colorado and add veteran banking and finance professionals to our leadership team to meet the needs of our customers," says Steve Ward, president, Centennial Bank and Trust.
"We're delivering the personalized service of a community bank with the full-service resources of a large bank. Our customers can expect a relationship-based approach with a full suite of services to meet their individual banking and financial needs."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning
- Third crash in Grand County this week claims life of man, 27