Centennial Bank adds new service group
September 20, 2016
Centennial Bank and Trust has added a private client services group in Colorado and expanded its overall service offering to include treasury management, retirement planning, wealth advisory, mortgage banking, investment, insurance and card services for individuals and businesses.
The new private client services team will be led by John Bohan, a market leader. He brings more than 10 years of experience in providing comprehensive financial advice for families and business owners. Bohan holds a Business Administration degree from The University of Kansas, is a graduate from the College of Financial Planning and is designated as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.
"We continue to expand our services throughout Colorado and add veteran banking and finance professionals to our leadership team to meet the needs of our customers," says Steve Ward, president, Centennial Bank and Trust.
"We're delivering the personalized service of a community bank with the full-service resources of a large bank. Our customers can expect a relationship-based approach with a full suite of services to meet their individual banking and financial needs."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water