Middle Park Meat closed indefinitely
November 2, 2016
Kremmling's Middle Park Meat has been closed for over two months and no one in town seems to know why.
"We started receiving calls months ago," said Shelly McManus Executive Director of the Kremmling Area Chamber. But even the Chamber is at a loss as to why the business suddenly closed its doors.
A sign posted on their door stated they are "closed until further notice".
Scott Space, Kremmling's Chief of Police doesn't know why the business closed. It didn't close due to any criminal issues, he said.
In March 2010 Mike Sidler and his partner, Felicia (Fee) Gaston, both from Kremmling bought the business from Harlan Land.
Land bought the business in 1975 from its original owner, Joe McElroy. Back in 1958, Middle Park Meat Co. operated primarily as a meat processing plant. When Land bought the business in 1975 he turned the focus of the business to retail.
Trending In: Business
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet