GRANBY—High water from the Fraser River has forced the closure of County Road 57 outside of Granby on Sunday, May 25. Water is flooding a field adjacent to the roadway and then flowing over the roadway making for dangerous driving conditions and creating concerns over erosion of the road. The impacted stretch of road has been closed by Grand County Road & Bridge. Residents are able to access their homes from the west end of CR 57.
High water closes County Road 57 outside of Granby
Trending in: Crime
- Berthoud Pass avalanche system delayed until 2015
- High speed chase suspect appears in Court
- Hot Sulphur Springs Hotel where Grand County deputy fatally shot man owned by deputy DA, officer
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement