Rushing water from Meadow Creek has washed out the roadway on County Road 841 near Tabernash on Thursday evening, May 29. The road accesses the Hurd Creek area. Grand County Road and Bridge crews are working to establish a detour to CR 83, so homeowners can get to and from their properties.
BRCR 841 near Tabernash closed due to washout
Trending in: Crime
- Authorities investigate injury accident near City Market in Granby
- Court proceedings start for suspect in county embezzlement-case
- Man who struck family in Grand Lake Fourth of July highway accident sentenced to one year in jail
- Scam alert update: T-shirt company did have an agreement with MPHS coach
- High water closes County Road 57 outside of Granby