Rushing water from Meadow Creek has washed out the roadway on County Road 841 near Tabernash on Thursday evening, May 29. The road accesses the Hurd Creek area. Grand County Road and Bridge crews are working to establish a detour to CR 83, so homeowners can get to and from their properties.
BRCR 841 near Tabernash closed due to washout
Trending in: Crime
- High speed chase suspect appears in Court
- Considerations in reducing wildfire risks in Grand County
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement
- Court proceedings start for suspect in county embezzlement-case
- Photo: Police conduct K-9 training in Granby